Saturday, August 21, 2010

Seriously

I have promised myself that I will try to post everyday, in an attempt that this blog be an honest reflection of myself. The thing is, I haven't a single witty or humorous thing to say today. I have spent the majority of this day studying psychopharmacology. My brain is completely fried.
In light of that, I will take this opportunity to clarify a few things. First, sarcasm is a major component of my personality. Please take some things I say with a grain of salt. Also, honesty is not for everyone. If you have been offended by something you have read I am sorry. I am honestly sarcastic; this is what I am trying to say. However, please don't let my plethora of witty remarks and observations fool you; beneath it all I am just like you, unsure and in desperate need of grace. Please keep this in mind if you have decided to join me on this blogging journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment