Monday, April 11, 2011

Changes

I've made a lot of changes in the past two years. Nursing school has changed my life. It has been truly challenging and I am so blessed to have had this experience. As I launch into a new chapter of my life, working as a nurse, I look back and ponder some of the changes that have come about:

  1. Whenever I introduce myself to a new person I always look down to see if my badge is turned around so they can read my name; at church, at the grocery store...

  2. When I sit across a table from someone I measure up their veins to determine where the best place for a stick would be.

  3. I look for the alcohol dispensers on every wall; everywhere.

  4. I open my tacos at Taco Bell using sterile technique.

  5. I consider changing the sheets while my husband is still in the bed.
Also some serious stuff too but those things are cliche and boring.

1 comment:

  1. I lol'd at number 5. You should try it sometime, (without telling him first, of course) see what he thinks.

    ReplyDelete