Friday, April 8, 2011

About Yesterday

Whew; yesterday was rough for me. I was so angry. I feel better now. I'm all calm again. I live at calm, I think. I try not to let too much bother me. I'm not ever very angry. I try not to get my feelings hurt. All of that was out the door yesterday. One day out, I can think a lot more clearly. A lot more clearly; is that a proper phrase? Probably not. Who cares? This is my blog. I'll write it how I please. Sorry, back to my point. Did I have a point? Oh yes, I was going to clarify calmly why I was so angry. I was angry because I had asked for help in my jail ministry. I had two responses and I am going to train these two to do what I do. Hopefully they will stick around and be able to have my service when I am unable to; for example, on the Thursdays I will have to work. Anyways, I was very specific when I made my request in church. I said that I have over six years experience and I know what I'm doing. I am not looking for someone to do something different. I need someone who is humble enough to learn from my experiences. Ok, so after having said all of that there a couple women who heard something like, 'I am not going to go to the jail anymore and I need you to take it over.' I'm not sure if that's what they heard. I'm being kind. Anyways, they started going on Monday nights and it angers me because I have been here before. I do not feel the need to rehash all of this because I went through all of it yesterday. Anyways, it really is that simple and now I will calmly pray about it. Thank you for reading this blog. Thank you for your understanding. Please bear with me. I occasionally have a bad day.

2 comments:

  1. You have every right to be mad. Lord knows I would be, so I don't blame you one bit for feeling the need to rant some. Let it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I did. Two days of blog worth...

    ReplyDelete