Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blog Bipolar

Katy Perry has a song with the phrase, 'love bipolar' in it. I can't remember the song, but it was all about opposites. 'Black and white, hot and cold', so on and so forth. I even wrote a blog about it. You can go back and search, if you like. I'm not technologically savvy enough to link it for you. I can think of a few friends right now who will resist the urge to comment and explain to me how to do this. Oh, anyways, I think I might be 'blog bipolar'. Have you read my blog? Its crazy, in that every post is contradicting the previous, for the most part anyway. I'm mad as a hornet then I'm praying. I'm drastically sarcastic and then all serious. I admit this is probably confusing for some readers. (You like how I said that like there are thousands of readers who follow my blog? There are more like ten or so, maybe. I don't even really know. Hey, I know; let's feed my ego by everyone who reads this responding with something like, "I read your blog every day. You're the best!" (I'm just kidding.) Did I just put parenthesis within my parenthesis? Yes, yes I did.) So, I wanted to say that yes, my blog is a bit bipolar, but perhaps so am I. I mean, I have strong feelings about quite a few things and this is evident in my blog. Sometimes I have a hard time seeing things that are not in my metaphorical box; for example, other people's point of views. I try, really I do. Sometimes I feel like I know everything; shocking, I know. Other times I feel I know nothing, which is probably closer to reality. All of this is evident in my ramblings, I mean writings. So, thanks for sticking around. Thanks for going on this journey with me. Please, feel free to plunge into the sea of uncertainty and hypocrisy and love and frustration and desire to please and striving and failure and always attempting to be better and utter dependence on the love of God that is my existence. The water is just fine...

1 comment:

  1. Parenthesis inside parenthesis for the win.

    Bipolar blogging makes it interesting! EXCITING. Then serious. ANGRY. Then joyful. Keeps people guessing.

    ReplyDelete