Monday, September 20, 2010

Plenty of Sunshine

So, I changed the layout of my blog. It is all happy and sunny now, don't you think? I feel like now, all my posts should be sunny and happy, as well. So, with that in mind, here is my first official happy sunny post:
How are you today? Today is a wonderful Monday morning, wouldn't you agree? How wonderful to wake up at 0645 and see the sun shining and hear the birds singing outside my window. Zippedee doo dah, zippedy ay, my oh my what a wonderful day... I just love getting ready for school. I am wearing my bright yellow shirt with the happy face because I love to smile :) My daughter was so pleasant this morning, making her bed and folding her pajamas; she even skipped into the school building when I dropped her off. I sang all the way to Lubbock. I greeted everyone in my class with a big 'hello, I love all you guys so much.' Even now I am smiling and listening to this fascinating lecture so attentively. I am so excited to go home today and wash the dishes! It's going to be wonderful! Then, if I am lucky there will be some dirty laundry that needs to be washed. I just get so much pleasure out of folding clothes. Then I will happily stand over the stove and cook. The heat reminds me of the sun which reminds me of rainbows and flowers. Oh what a wonderful Monday!
...

1 comment: