Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ramblings

Blank page, blank page, blank page. I want to write a post but I don't know what to write about. I have so many things on my mind right now.
I start school Monday. Let me say, I really don't want to. I am feeling so inadequate and unprepared. Everything I have learned thus far feels like water just running out of the cracks in my mind. Have I retained anything? This overwhelming sense of doom is coming over me. Do or die; here we go.
I had a fantastic night at the jail Thursday! God really moved in a more tangible and evident way than I have witnessed in many years. I am so thankful I was a part of it. Who am I, really that God would use me? God never ceases to amaze me.
My kids both have birthdays this month. My baby will be three! It doesn't seem possible. My daughter will be eleven! Man, time is just flying.
I purchased a new phone. It's a 4G Evo. It is entirely too smart. I am not that intelligent, in comparison. I feel I will never unlock or even know about the full potential of this amazing device. You know what else? It also makes phone calls! Amazing.
Oh man, my brain is so scattered. I better get it together before Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Scattered ramblings is good. Go back to your first post and why you started writing this blog...it was to be vulnerable and random. PS I am not the least bit overwhelmed about your ability as a nurse. You'll do just fine!

    ReplyDelete