Monday, January 17, 2011

Neuro Lecture

Did you know that our brains shrink when we age? I mean, literally, in the sixth or seventh generation of life our brain mass reduces. There is empty space between the skull and the brain. I would really like this not to happen to me. I rather like my brain. I think I'm afraid of brain shrinkage. I wonder if there is a phobia associated with this? Neuropicaphobia? Hmmm... What will I loose? I store a lot of things in there that I'd like to keep. I think I could do without some things, maybe. I took a class at Tech, something like South American geology...perhaps I don't need that. Perhaps I've already lost that. Oh no, is it happening already? Let's see, Dominican Republic...ummm...bananas....oh no, it is happening. I wonder if I could start organizing the files in my mind so that I could toss certain things in the recycle bin, near the top of my brain, while keeping other really important things, like pharmacology and Classical Hebrew, deeper in my brain? Can anyone troubleshoot that for me?

1 comment:

  1. Brain shrinkage,that's some scary stuff.Like you I to would love to forget some stuff.I think should start a journal before I forget all the important things in my life,like all my dreams,all the good &bad and most awesome memories of my life.Thanks I love to read your blogs.GOD BLESS ALL HIS HERE ON EARTH ANGELS

    ReplyDelete