Thursday, January 13, 2011

401

Wow, just, wow. This semester is tough. There is so much information in such a short amount of time. (Well the lecture today was particularly long, but you get the general idea.) Oh, dear brain, please allow yourself to fit in these math formulas. Also that formula from the lab interpretation lecture, whatever that was for. I know you hate numbers and all, but I really am depending on your cooperation right now; thanks. Also, I am feeling like I am way behind because I don't work in the hospital. Am I the only one? Resume day will be fun. At least I have everything prepared. I have gathered all my work experience...
Well, I would love to chat about this further but I only have about seven more hours left of today and I'm behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment