Saturday, June 4, 2011

This too?

I am sooo hungry! Man, what I eat is not what I want to be watching! !! (Extra exclamation points just for good measure!) !! (One more time: !! I'm done now.) Anyways, I am t-h-i-r-t-y years old now. Wow, thirty, three-zero, 30, 3-0. So, I can no longer eat just whatever in the heck I want to, (like I ever really could. I just did, even to my own detriment.) So, I am mostly just hungry right now. I really want some gravy or melted cheese or pasta or any kind of carb or meaningful fat. It's like a battle between my mind and my appetite. I have to prevail. I really have no choice at this point in my life.
Ok, so here's the deal: I like to control my environment. Why is this one thing so hard? You know, I literally have to try not to control so many things, but this one thing I really want to control has ruled over me for years now. Hmmm, it's a conundrum.
Well, anyways, I am winning the battle for now and I will always do my best to continue. I will learn to deal with hungry and this, too, shall pass...(right, this will pass, won't it?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment